- A Life Support medical confirmation and rebate form must be completed and signed by the account holder as well as a registered medical practitioner and returned by post to:
ActewAGL Retail Life Support
GPO Box 366
Canberra ACT 2601
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Life Support equipment must be prescribed by a medical practitioner for the treatment of a life-threatening condition.
- The address relating to the plan must be the sole or principal place of residence of the applicant.
- If we do not receive your completed Life Support medical confirmation and rebate form within 65 days of your original notification, you may be at risk of being deregistered for equipment protections. This means the Life Support equipment protections will be removed from your address.
- You may reuse a medical confirmation form given to a previous retailer, provided it is legible, signed and less than four years old. This is relevant for life support equipment registration only. The ACT and NSW governments have different requirements when applying for rebates.
- You are required to notify ActewAGL if you are no longer eligible for the rebate.