Terms and Conditions
- Customer is an ACT resident.
- A must be completed and signed by the account holder as well as a registered medical practitioner and returned by post to:
ActewAGL Retail Life Support
GPO Box 366
Canberra ACT 2601
Or by email to email@example.com
- The property relating to the account has to be the sole or principal place of residence of the applicant.
- You’re required to advise of your Life Support status each time you change your address and may be required to fill out a new application. Applications must be submitted as soon as possible, prior to the issue of the first bill on which the rebate is claimed. Retrospective adjustments can be made.
- You are required to notify ActewAGL if you are no longer eligible for the Life Support equipment protections/Life Support rebate.
- GST applies to the balance of your bill after the rebate has been deducted.