Terms and Conditions
- Customer is a NSW resident.
- A Life Support medical confirmation and rebate form must be completed and signed by the account holder as well as a registered medical practitioner and returned by post to:
ActewAGL Retail Life Support
GPO Box 366
Canberra ACT 2601
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The property relating to the account has to be the sole or principal place of residence of the applicant.
- You can receive more than one rebate if your doctor has prescribed more than one type of machine, such as an oxygen concentrator and a ventilator.
- If more than one person uses the approved equipment, you can receive multiple rebates, but you need to submit a separate application form for each patient.
- Some machines have a part-time and full-time (24 hour a day) rate rebate. Your doctor will need to indicate on the form the rate you use the equipment.
- You’re required to advise of your Life Support status each time you change your address and may be required to fill out a new application. Applications must be submitted as soon as possible, prior to the issue of the first bill on which the rebate is claimed.
- You are required to notify ActewAGL if you are no longer eligible for the Life Support equipment protections/Life Support rebate.
- You are required to re-apply for the Life Support equipment protections/Life Support rebates every two years.
- GST applies to the balance of your bill after the rebate has been deducted.