When it comes to solar, we know that no two homes are the same. That’s why we’ll tailor and design a system to your needs to help you save the most money. Here are our most popular systems based on electricity usage:
|Low electricity usage
||Medium electricity usage
||Standard electricity usage
||High electricity usage
Are you interested in a larger system?
We'll design a system to suit your energy consumption and needs – up to 36 solar panels (10.08kW).
ActewAGL Solar provides great value for money with these extras all included in your price.
- 5-year whole of system warranty including workmanship and products.
- Government inspection fee.
- Meter upgrade.
- Generous STC financial incentive (rate of $39.50 per STC).
Find out more about our Payment Options
Find out more about our Product Specs
Find out more about our Terms & Conditions
Save more with battery storage
A solar system can already save you anywhere up to 65% on your electricity bill each year. With the addition of a battery, your savings could increase to up to 80%.
^ These estimates are based on the following assumptions:
- Solar panels installed facing north and tilted at 30 degrees to the horizon with no shading issues.
- Our 2016/17 ACT Electricity Prices, including our ActewAGL ACT Small-Generator Buyback Scheme and our Home plan.
- Average annual ACT residential electricity consumption of 8,000kWh per year.
- The Australian Energy Market Operator’s profile of average customer electricity consumption in the ActewAGL Distribution network area.
- The Clean Energy Regulator’s Zone 3 rating (which means 1,382kWh of annual solar production for each 1kW of solar generating capacity).