Products & services
Prices & our systems
We’ll design a system to suit your energy consumption and needs – up to 52 solar panels (13.5kW).
ActewAGL Solar provides great value for money with these extras all included in your price.
Adding a battery to your solar system can increase your energy savings by up to a further 15%. Having been selected to participate in the ACT Government’s Next Generation Energy Storage Pilot Canberra residents can now benefit from subsidised energy storage solutions.
Call us for a quote – 13 14 93
8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
^ These estimates are based on the following assumptions:
1. Solar panels installed facing north and tilted at 30 degrees to the horizon with no shading issues.
2. Our 2016/17 ACT Electricity Prices, including our ActewAGL ACT Small-Generator Buyback Scheme and our Home plan.
3. Average annual ACT residential electricity consumption of 8,000kWh per year.
4. The Australian Energy Market Operator’s profile of average customer electricity consumption in the ActewAGL Distribution network area.
5. The Clean Energy Regulator’s Zone 3 rating (which means 1,382kWh of annual solar production for each 1kW of solar generating capacity).
© Copyright 2003-2017