Paying your bills online has become a whole lot easier with ActewAGL epayplus. epayplus allows you to view your consumption, payment history and accounts online, and choose to receive an email notification when your bill is due.
epayplus is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (excluding service downtime)
- Pay your ActewAGL and TransACT accounts, at the same time
- Set up future payments for accounts
- Check your payments history
- Access your account details
- View and print your consumption history
- Receive bill notifications by email
- Estimate your bill
- Visit epayplus to find out more
Automating your bill payments by direct debit makes it easy to pay your bills from your savings, cheque or credit card account, and save money.
Centrepay is a free direct bill-paying service offered to customers receiving payments from Centrelink. Through Centrepay you can choose to pay your ActewAGL accounts by having a regular amount deducted from your Centrelink payment.
Contact your local Centrelink office to arrange automatic deductions.
You can pay your ActewAGL accounts:
- over the counter at one of the more than 3800 post office outlets
- online using Postbillpay, or
- by telephone on 13 18 16.
Contact your participating financial institution to pay from your cheque, savings or credit card account.
Pay your electricity, natural gas, and water/sewerage bill over the counter at one of these ActewAGL stores:
Pay by Mastercard or Visa by calling:
- 1300 309 099 — electricity and water
- 1300 852 798 — natural gas