Fun and games
Here’s a great energy saving recipe created by our Kids Corner Junior Chef recipe competition winner Josh Harry, aged 6 years, from Evatt.
Panzanella (Tuscan tomato and bread salad)
• 1 punnet of mixed ripe tomatoes
• 1 stale Ciabatta bread loaf
• 1 red onion
• 1 jar of roasted capsicum
• Red wine vinegar
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Handful of fresh basil leaves
• Tear bread into pieces and dry on a tray
• Finely chop onion, slice tomatoes in half and place in a bowl
• Add roasted capsicum and bread
• Add red wine vinegar, olive oil and torn basil leaves
• Season with salt and pepper
• Toss to serve.
You can have fun and learn about electricity at the same time by doing some of the below activities!
Find a word
Little Sparks colour in
© Copyright 2003-2017