Your application must be received by close of business on the due date.
We cannot guarantee that late applications will be accepted.
Submitting an application
ActewAGL recently moved to an online recruitment system to make sure applying for a job at ActewAGL is quick and easy.
When submitting an application you will need to do the following.
- Sign-up as a new user and accept the privacy statement.
- Complete a questionnaire, so that SMS alerts can be sent to you when roles you might be interested in are advertised.
- Complete and online application. This includes:
- entering your personal details
- developing a cover letter that addresses your skills and experience in relation to the advertised position
- addressing the selection criteria – you will be allowed up to 200 words for each criterion
- submitting your resume, making sure the file you attach is not larger than 2MB.
- Submit your completed application. You will receive an automatic email receipt when your application has been received.
Our online system also allows you to see the status of your application, change your personal details, retrieve an existing application, modify your application or withdraw your application.
If you would like to post your application, please contact the Talent Sourcing and Support team on 02 6270 7616 to obtain copies of the selection documentation.
You can post your completed application to:
HR Service Centre
GPO Box 366
CANBERRA ACT 2601
We will acknowledge all applications.
Do not provide multiple copies of your application or present your application in a binder.
Referee details need to include:
- contact details (at least one contact number)
- relationship between the referee and the applicant.
School leavers and University graduates may use teachers or lecturers.
Please contact the contact officer in the advertisement for more information about the position you are applying for.
For all other enquiries please contact the HR Service Centre on:
Ph: 02 6270 7616