WE'RE MAKING AN IMPORTANT PROMISE.
A promise that we’ll always be by your side now and into the future.
We have a proud history over 100 years as we have powered our region's growth.
Our new brand campaign "We'll always leave a light on for you" is our promise to our customers and the community that:
- We'll always power the future
- We'll always energise our city and our region
- We'll always power the moments that matter
- We'll always support the events you love
- We'll always light up the action
- We'll always work hard to keep things running.
The following TV commercials reinforce our promise by connecting ActewAGL with the journeys of everyday local people as they make their way through their day.
We took the popular song Lanterns, originally performed by Australian band Birds of Tokyo, and used local artist Magnifik to produce a customised version.
Ashley Zmijewski, better known by his stage name Ashley Feraude, is a Canberra-based DJ and music producer who creates deep house, nu-disco and synthpop music under the alias Magnifik.