Managing ActewAGL bills is easy with epayplus
Friday 16 March 2012
ActewAGL’s online account management system – epayplus – provides customers with an easy way to pay, manage and file their utility bills, all while saving time and helping the environment.
In the lead up to Earth Hour on 31 March, registering with epayplus is just one of the many ways customers can help reduce their impact on the environment.
ActewAGL General Manager Retail Ayesha Razzaq said, “By receiving bills electronically epayplus customers can save a great deal of time and also help the environment by saving paper. In fact, since 2008 our customers have saved approximately 577,000 pieces of A4 paper.
“epayplus is particularly beneficial to bundle customers who can pay all their bundled services at the same time.”
epayplus customers can:
- receive email notification when their ActewAGL bills are ready to be viewed
- pay their electricity, natural gas and water/sewerage bills online
- have their account records automatically filed online
- estimate their bills in advance
- monitor their consumption and payment history
- access ActewAGL’s Essentials magazine electronically each quarter.
Customers can set up an epayplus account quickly and easily by clicking on the green paying bills button located on the homepage of the ActewAGL website at actewagl.com.au
For further media information only:
Mobile: 0414 515 359